Methyz.com endeavours to respect the confidentiality of any personal data provided by Customers on the website.
Methyz.com assures its Customers that their personal data will be used internally to
– inform the Customer of ongoing or upcoming sales by invitation and reminder emails;
– process the Customer’s order;
– strengthen and personalise communications by means of newsletters, special offers, special dedicated offers of products.
If the customer does not want to receive newsletters, the customer can use the “My account/Newsletters” page to modify these settings.
However methyz.com informs its customers that it will communicate personal data of Customers to ensure the good delivery of their orders by its Logistics partners, some aspects of the After-Sale Services, and to conduct satisfaction surveys. Moreover, methyz.com will also communicate these data where necessary to respond to a legal authority injunction.
Moreover, methyz.com collects anonymous traffic information to remember the Customer in order to deliver better and to provide a more personalized service e.g. track her/his entry in the promotion schemes of the company, recognize the usage privileges of the website, administer and manage smooth functioning of the website by diagnosing problems, track her/his section, and activities so that the company can understand better how Customers use the methyz.com. You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us and methyz.com encourages the customer to submit this information so the company can provide to the customer a more personalized experience on the website.
Where the customer has given consent, either at the point at which he/she registers onto the site, or later on through consultation of its account page after registration, methyz.com may send information or promotional emails to the Customer.
The Customer may exercise his or her right of access to the file and his or her right of rectification or deletion with regard to any personal data about him or her:
– By going to the “FAQ’s” section of the methyz.com website and selecting “Questions related to My Account” by which the Customer can rectify or confirm that he/she wants to cancel his or her account;
– Or either by sending his or her request to email@example.com (stating his or her e-mail address, surname, first name and postal address)
– Or by post to the following address: Josco Retail, 8/50, Moonalingal, Opp. Beach Fire Station, Calicut. Pin: 673032, Kerala, India.
If the customer has any questions regarding the statement, he can email to firstname.lastname@example.org